Grief And Breavement Services
Victoria hospice Services team understands the five stages (Denial, Bargaining, Depression, Anger and Acceptance) of grief and try to stand alongside the families and provides following services but not limited to:
- Helping in arranging final journey arrangements.
- Bereavement support groups led by our staff
- Home visits from chaplains, bereavement specialists , Volunteers and other staff as needed.
- Telephone support
- Memorial services.
- Community resources referrals for different support groups.
- Bereavement letters of support.
- Educational and resource materials as seems necessary for loved ones.
Mon: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tue: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Wed: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thu: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Fri: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
GET IN TOUCH