Grief And Bereavement Services
Grief is a common reaction to the loss of someone you care about and who was close to your heart. You might experience a range of feelings, such as depression or isolation. And you might be experiencing that for a variety of causes. Everyone grieves in their own way. You will recover if you accept your feelings, take care of yourself, and get help from Grief Support San Jose groups. We know that grieving can begin weeks or months before death and that it can continue for weeks or months after death at Care Must Hospice. We provide mourning and bereavement counseling to family and loved ones not only when patients are in our care, but also for up to 13 months after death if necessary. We will always be at your side, listening and assisting you in getting through this difficult and challenging moment.
The Care Must Hospice Services staff recognizes the five stages of grief (Denial, Bargaining, Depression, Rage, and Acceptance) and works with families to offer the following grief and bereavement services:-
- Assisting in final travel plans. Our team leads bereavement support groups. Bereavement support groups led by our staff
- Home visits from chaplains, bereavement specialists, Volunteers, and other staff as needed.
- Telephone support
- Memorial services.
- Referrals of community services and various support groups.
- Aid letters for bereaved people.
- For loved ones, educational and resource materials seem to be important.