Discrimination is Against the Law. Care Must Hospice complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Care Must Hospice does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Care Must Hospice at 1-888-876-3663. If you believe that Care Must Hospice has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the Compliance Officer in person or by mail or phone as listed below. If you need help filing a grievance, the Compliance Officer is available to help you.
Care Must Hospice Services 101 Hospice Lane, Winston-Salem, NC 27103 1-888-876-3663 1-800-735-8262 (TTY)
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at: