Changing the way the world ages.
At Care Must Skilled Home Health, We offer a person-centered approach to keep seniors safe and sound at home, instead of anywhere else.
Occupational therapy is the only profession that assists people of all ages with doing what they wish and needs to achieve by the therapeutic use of everyday tasks (occupations). The occupational therapy program supports children and adults with disabilities who find it difficult to manage their daily activities but wish to develop new skills to be stable in their own homes. We have experienced and registered occupational therapists to evaluate the homecare or recovery needs. We will improve your protection and freedom, allowing you to sustain an active lifestyle. We strive to keep you and your family members in their own homes and families by delivering homecare services.
• Activities of Daily Living Training
• Adaptive Equipment Training
• Energy Management Training
• Reduce Edema Modalities
• Fine and Gross Motor Activity
We remain committed to excellence and patient satisfaction in Home HealthCare Services in San Jose.
- On call 24/7 for client needs
- Flexible and fast scheduling
- Regular quality assurance
- Thorough care management and family support
- Double the care team staff of other agencies
Need hourly care?
Our local Client Care Manager team is available 24/7 to answer your questions and collaborate with you to create a personalized care package that is right for you.
Looking for advice?
- Assistance for walking and switching from bed to wheelchair
- Bathroom, dressing, and hygiene assistance
- Reminders for prescription
- Home Nursing Care
- Safety and fall prevention
- Reporting status to the family
- Toileting and incontinence care