We remain committed to excellence and patient satisfaction in Home HealthCare Services in San Jose.
Would you rather be at home than go to a health care provider or home nursing centre?
Home Health Aides
We are dedicated to helping an adult or child improve his/her communication skills in all environments. Speech therapy appointments are tailored to fulfil each individual's special needs.
We provide highly qualified Registered Nurses and Licensed Vocational Nurses who offer home care services and essential instructions.
Physical Therapy (PT) is a care that is designed to relieve pain and help you function, move and live better. Physical therapy can help clients recover from injury, relieve pain, prevent future injury or deal with chronic conditions.
Occupational therapy therapists allow individuals of all ages to enjoy their lives to the fullest by helping them maintain wellbeing and prevent—or best live with—injury, sickness, or impairment.
Medical Social Service
Health care professionals offer support and home care services to communities, people or families who are challenged to deal with terminal illness, acute or chronic illness. They improve wellness and help clients achieve access to quality.
Medical Social Service
"IV" stands for intravenous, which means that it is delivered into the veins. The fluid that includes vitamins and minerals is given through an IV drip or injection into the vein, allowing the treatment to pass rapidly into your bloodstream.
The combined knowledge and experience of our entire team of medical professionals ensures quality one-on-one healthcare.
- Check what you’re eating and drinking.
- Check your blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and breathing.
- Check that you’re taking your prescription and other drugs and any treatments correctly.
- Ask if you’re having pain.
- Check your safety in the home.
- Teach you about your care so you can take care of yourself.
- Coordinate your care. This means they must communicate regularly with you, your doctor, and anyone else who gives you care.
Home Health Care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury. Home Health Care is typically cheaper, more accessible, and almost as good as intensive care or specialized nursing facilities (SNF).
- Doctor’s orders are needed to start care. Once Patient's doctor refers for home health services, we as your home health agency will schedule an appointment and come to your home to talk to you about your needs and ask you some questions about your health.
- our agency staff will also talk to your doctor about your care and keep your doctor updated about your progress.
- It’s important that home health staff see you as often as the doctor ordered.
Why choose Care Must home care?
We are committed to being your shoulder to lean on and have truthful advice on the case of your loved one during this fragile period.
For those individuals who are living with life limiting illness we will provide compassionate care through our dedicated medical, spiritual, emotional and social support team not only to those individuals but to those who care for them.
With the support of our team our vision is to provide compassionate, competent, and cost-effective end-of-life healthcare to all individuals under our care.
Compassion, Commitment, Competence, Caring, Charitable , Cost effective care, Creative
Language Assistance Available
If you do not speak English, Language Assistance Services, free of charge, are available to you.
Our 97% customer satisfaction score is outstanding in our industry.
Read below what our customers have to say to hear more about what makes us a senior home care provider.
Your help and assistance in this challenging period is greatly appreciated. Our whole family expresses our gratitude for all that you have done.
I am more than fully satisfied with the excellent service provided so carefully and so sincerely by each and every care giver.
We’re confident that we’re leaving our mother in quality nanocare! They deliver wonderful service with a personal touch!
My Mom’s primary caregiver is wonderful. The nurse is wonderful and the overall experience was amazing!