POSITION: COMMUNITY HEALTH REGISTERED NURSE
Provide nursing treatment in conjunction with the client’s care strategy to provide thorough clinical and psychosocial assessment, client status management, health education and prevention integration of resources, educational and preparation opportunities and direct nursing care.
POSITION: ADMINISTRATOR & DON
1. Administrators shall control and manage all strategic and financial functions of the Agency.
2. Assist with the preparation, scheduling, monitoring and assessment of home health services;
3. Responsible for the formulation and execution of policies and practises, for gathering guidance from military members and for providing technical input to relevant administrative systems;
4. Directs and supervises trained and auxiliary staff providing services to the customer.
5. Does publicity tasks and promotes public relations
POSITION: ALTERNATE DON
Provide nursing treatment in conjunction with the client’s care strategy to provide thorough clinical and psychosocial assessment, client status management, health education and prevention integration of resources, educational and preparation opportunities, and direct nursing care.
POSITION: ALTERNATE ADMIN & DON
In the absence of the Administrator/Director of Nursing, he directs and coordinates all the managerial and financial functions of the Agency.
POSITION: BUSINESS CLERK
Carry out regular workplace clerical duties.
POSITION: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
1. Implementing orders or regulations of the governing body
2. Oversight of fiscal administration
3. Complying with existing laws and regulations;
4. To monitor the consistency and appropriateness of services and goods and to ensure their availability;
5. Preparation, growth, administration and assessment of the programme;
6. The overall management of the Agency and its associated entities
7. Coordination and liaison with the relevant affiliated agencies and committees;
8. Representing the association to other organisations, organisations and the general public;
9. Keeping the governing body and personnel aware of emerging developments in the organisation, society and industry;
10. Developing procedures and operating protocols
11. Seeking and supporting support from other administrative and service personnel;
12. Providing expert guidance to the associated administrative structure
POSITION: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Organizes and manages the Agency’s corporate and financial operations, advises the CEO and the Administrator on the financial developments impacting the Agency.
Directs the coordination of health care under the direction of the Nursing Director.
POSITION: COURIER & CLERK
Acts as a messenger for the distribution of the Agency and the collection of packages, as required, shall provide additional clerical assistance.
POSITION: DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
It is responsible for administering the Department of Human Resources and handling all staff matters.
POSITION: DIRECTOR OF NURSING
1. In compliance with the policy and guidelines defined by the Board of Directors and under the direct oversight of the Administrator, the Director of Nursing (DON) shall assist with the preparation, scheduling, management, supervision, and assessment of home health services facility.
2. The DON shall be responsible for coordinating and liaison with relevant parent and affiliate departments and boards, developing policy and guidelines for and receiving guidance from service members, and providing technical input into applicable administrative processes.
3. DON oversees and supervises technical and auxiliary employees providing services to the organisation, conducts outreach tasks and promotes public relations with the corporation, consults and schedules with health care facilities on workforce issues, and communicates the idea of quality customer satisfaction to the general population.
4. The DON interprets the service demands of the Administrator and serves as an internal liaison of the customer services.
POSITION: HOME HEALTH AIDE
1. Provides health care and related services at home under the oversight, guidance and supervision of the nurse staff and the Director of Nursing.
2. The tasks to be done by the HHA shall be delegated and performed under the oversight of the RN which shall be responsible for the medical treatment rendered by the HHA.
3. Under no conditions may HHA be delegated to undergo or minimise any intravenous treatments, procedures requiring the use of Levin tubes or Foley catheters, or any other sterile or intrusive procedures.
POSITION: LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE
1. Provides specialised health services under the immediate supervision of the registered nurse.
2. Conduct selected qualified activities in the provision of curative, rehabilitative, palliative or preventive nursing care;
3. Is responsible and accountable for making decisions on the basis of the individual’s nursing practise and training.
POSITION: MEDICAL DIRECTOR
Is a part-time staff member assigned to provide advice, educational counselling, guidance, medical and technical assistance to clients and employees of the Home Health Agency.
POSITION: NURSING SUPERVISOR
Maintains the quality of customer care in line with the goals and strategies of the Agency, through the preparation, coordination and delivery and assessment of the home health services offered.
POSITION: MEDICAL RECORDS MANAGER
Is responsible for maintaining records for past and present clients.
POSITION: OFFICE COORDINATOR
Oversees the activities of the Office, including keeping current staff reports, responding to all phone calls, planning and maintaining the Agency’s payroll system, and collecting the statistics required for the Administrator.
POSITION: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST
Provides qualified occupational therapy services to individuals in their homes on an irregular basis, in compliance with the instructions of the practitioner.
POSITION: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
Provides professional occupational therapy services on an intermittent basis to individuals in their homes under the supervision of the occupational therapist.
POSITION: PAYROLL & BILLING & RECEIVABLES CLERK
Assist the Payroll/Billing/Receivables Manager in all areas of payroll and billing.
POSITION: PAYROLL & BILLING & RECEIVABLES MANAGER
Manages the Agency’s budget, expense settlements and storage of receivables.
POSITION: PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Provides skilled Physical Therapy services on an intermittent basis to clients in their homes in accordance with physician orders.
POSITION: PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
Provides qualified Physical Therapy services on an occasional basis to clients in their homes under the guidance of the Registered Physical Therapist.
POSITION: SPEECH THERAPIST
Provides qualified speech pathology services to customers in their homes on an irregular basis, in compliance with the instructions of the physician.
POSITION: STAFFING COORDINATOR
1. Is responsible for coordinating hospital appointments, maintaining and maintaining schedule documents and log books.
2. Team planning tasks shall require correct and prompt notification of schedule updates between the office and field staff.
POSITION: UNLICENSED INTAKE COORDINATOR
Assist in the planning of medical treatment under the guidance of the Coordinator.